Hyatt Ziva Cancun ★★★★★
Dining: Grab dinner at Moongate, a restaurant that specializes in Asian cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/cafe, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 8 bars/lounges.
Business amenities: Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Rooms: Make yourself at home in one of the 547 guestrooms featuring free minibar items and espresso makers. Rooms have private balconies. LED televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Attractions: Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
West Coast of Isla Mujeres, Punta Cancun, and Punta Nizuc National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gaviota Azul Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cancun Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
UltraMar Ferry Terminal - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Forum By The Sea Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Forum Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza Caracol Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Caracol Beach - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Chac Mool Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cancun Golf Club at Pok Ta Pok - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tortuga Beach - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
La Isla Shopping Mall - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Tequila Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Isla Dorada - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Yamil Lu'um Archaeological Zone - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Cancun Intl. Airport (CUN) - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Location: With a stay at Hyatt Ziva Cancun All Inclusive in Cancun (Zona Hotelera), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of La Isla Shopping Mall and West Coast of Isla Mujeres, Punta Cancun, and Punta Nizuc National Park.
Headline: Near Forum By The Sea Mall
Begin time: 3:00 PM
End time: anytime
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Special instructions: It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. All guests, including children, are required to present a valid government-issued ID card at check-in.
Min age: 18